6 June 2020
Phase 3 of the COVID-19 WA roadmap allows for:
- Indoor and outdoor gatherings of up to 100 people at any one time.
- for venues that can fully re-open under stage 3, up to 300 patrons in total at the venue.
- food businesses and licensed premises may operate with seated service.
- alcohol may be served without a meal (patrons must be seated).
- food courts can reopen with a seated service.
- beauty therapy and personal care services (including tanning, waxing, massages, nails services, tattooing and piercing).
- saunas, bath houses, float centres and wellness centres to reopen.
- galleries, museums, theatres, auditoriums, cinemas and concert venues can reopen.
- arcades (including pool/snooker, ten pin bowling, Timezone), skate rinks and indoor play centres to reopen.
- auction houses and real estate auctions can reopen.
- TAB and other gaming venues (other than the Casino which is being considered separately) are permitted to reopen.
- contact sport and training is now permitted.
- playgrounds, skate parks and outdoor gym equipment is permitted to be used.
- gyms, health clubs, indoor sports centres can open.
- travel permitted throughout all of Western Australia.
Everyone is encouraged to continue to practice physical distancing and good personal hygiene at all times. Transmission of the virus is still possible, so do not become complacent. Keep 1.5m away from others where possible, and maintain good personal hygiene. For further information on phase 3, click here.